BATTLES BEGIN WITHIN OUR 9000 SQ. FT. ARENA.
THESE ALIEN SCUM CANT TAKE OUR LANDS.
Rules of Engagement
High heeled shoes and heelies are not allowed. Tank or strap tops or body makeup may not be allowed to protect our equipment. We strongly suggest that you wear lightweight clothing and you must wear suitable enclosed footwear i.e tennis shoes, as you would for any sporting activity.
What we offer!
Complex 2-level arrangement
Regularly scheduled advanced format games - zombie attack, king-of-the-hill, domination etc.
State-of-the-art cyber-blast equipment
Play on human or alien teams
Watch the action from our elevated observation deck
Real-time scoring inside the combat area track your stats while you play
More open paintball-like layout complex winning team strategies neutral base for teams to capture
LEAD YOUR TEAM TO VICTORY
Score extra points by tagging the opposing team's base or by working as a team to capture the central tower Planetary Defense base by first taking down all 4 shield generators and then claiming the hidden base.
Dobrý den, léky by neměly mít vliv na plodnost. Lidé podle všeho vapují tolik, že se různé antitabákové společnosti nyní začnou zaměřovat proti vapování, Jde Cialis 20 mg v české republice koupit bez předpisu? ve velké míře je totiž stejně tak škodlivé jako kouření cigaret, a to obzvlášť v případě, že si lidé plní své dýmky čím dál pochybnějšími náplněmi. Na pomoc přispěchal sulfan i jednotlivým buňkám našeho organismu.
Battle Ground Rules
- No food, drink, chewing gum, flashlights, or laser lights/pointers allowed.
- No tampering with equipment or covering laser sensors.
- No running. Players observed running will be penalized by the game marshal and ejected from the game for repeated offenses.
- No smoking facility.
- No physical contact with other players – keeping at least 1 yard from any other player.
- No leaning out over railings or violating any safety system.
- Do not climb on any structures except 2nd level platforms reached by ramps.
- No going through doors with handles (Emergency Exits), unless in an emergency.
- In the event of an emergency please proceed immediately to the nearest emergency exit.
- No abusive language or conduct. Leave the arena promptly when the game ends to make time for the next round.
- The game Marshall is the Referee – all Players must follow his/her instructions and directions at all times. The game Marshall will penalize or terminate the game for any players breaking the rules.
Ultra Blast reserves the right to remove players from games without refunds should they be deemed to be infringing these rules or, in the opinion of the Marshall, endangering themselves or other patrons by their conduct or actions.
You are advised that you play at your own risk and Ultra Blast or any of its staff accepts no liability for injuries sustained or any other incidents occurring while you play.
WE NEED YOU!
Join in on the action by signing up today!With every passing day the aliens will continue to advance unless we have your skills on our battlefields. Defend your neighbors. Fight for humanity.
Sign Up Trooper!